What would make no fire go to the sparkplugs, and fuel pump not work?
Not firing on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Oakman ,
January 14, 2010
Are you sure the fuel pump is not working? How did you test it? One of the only things common the each of these items is the Powertrain Control Module and that is not a common failure item. Make sure you are using a fuel pressure gauge to test fuel pressure and a valid spark tester to check for spark.
1 answerMarch 31, 2010
1 answerOctober 10, 2012
1 answerSeptember 15, 2014
2 answersJanuary 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($150 - 181) in Decherd, TN
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Sulphur, KY
- Radiator Replacement ($511 - 755) in Gatzke, MN
- Clutch Replacement ($1,106 - 1,820) in Avalon, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 205) in Lyon Station, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in North Anson, ME