At last my dodge grand caravan car cant accelerate at high speed and stooped suddenly,it was a fuel pump problem now i have a new one and the car worked good but now i have a black exhaust at slowly (with no acceleration)i thought it may be a nozzle problem or something else so i ask here for help...
Not Complete combustion = black exhaust when the car on slowly? on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?