At last my dodge grand caravan car cant accelerate at high speed and stooped suddenly,it was a fuel pump problem now i have a new one and the car worked good but now i have a black exhaust at slowly (with no acceleration)i thought it may be a nozzle problem or something else so i ask here for help...
Not Complete combustion = black exhaust when the car on slowly? on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($104 - 144) in Worley, ID
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($262 - 372) in Carney, OK
- Timing Belt Replacement ($412 - 543) in Fort Deposit, AL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Skipperville, AL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($344 - 377) in Harrisville, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($858 - 919) in Modoc, IN