2008 4 cyl, runs great, but idles a bit rough when stopped (even in D), in P, etc. with very slight vibration. Definitely stops as soon as you turn AC off.
Normal for Honda Accord to idle rough with AC on? on 2008 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
2008 Honda Accord Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($447 - 599) in Stillwater, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($116 - 205) in Ardara, PA
- Maintenance Service B ($28 - 61) in Cold Brook, NY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - 266) in Westborough, MA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($643 - 1,105) in Bakers Mills, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($288 - 406) in Groveland, MA