2008 4 cyl, runs great, but idles a bit rough when stopped (even in D), in P, etc. with very slight vibration. Definitely stops as soon as you turn AC off.
Normal for Honda Accord to idle rough with AC on? on 2008 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2008 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($206 - 331) in Stillwater, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 97) in Ardara, PA
- Valve Adjustment ($145 - 213) in Cold Brook, NY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($419 - 529) in Westborough, MA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Bakers Mills, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($194 - 324) in Groveland, MA