The shifter works, when not attached to the tranny, The tranny shift rod on the tranny doesn't move?
Noot coming out of park on 1997 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1997 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($262 - 400) in Sturgis, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($208 - 304) in Bedford, VA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($256 - 371) in Mora, MN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($88 - 116) in Chesterfield, SC
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Laurys Station, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($403 - 661) in Caraway, AR