The shifter works, when not attached to the tranny, The tranny shift rod on the tranny doesn't move?
Noot coming out of park on 1997 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
1997 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 175) in Sturgis, KY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($237 - 383) in Bedford, VA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Mora, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($215 - 316) in Chesterfield, SC
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Laurys Station, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Caraway, AR