the windows aand the door locks stopped working at the same time.
none of the windows will roll up or down at all and i cant lock any of the doors on 1992 Honda Civic
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1992 Honda Civic Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($356 - 455) in Slater, SC
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Page, ND
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Bethel, CT
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($121 - 325) in Mosby, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($448 - 457) in Chilhowie, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($160 - 201) in Kulpmont, PA