The bell rings but lights dont come on & the speedometer doesn't work at all. Hasn't worked for about a month.
none of the warning light work (seat belt, low tire,ck engine,etc.) on 1999 Plymouth Prowler
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Prowler Questions
- The fuel gauge, speedometer, temp gauge and oil gauge not working. Any ideas?
- It was working perfect then I parked it there is now reverse
- All Gage's out except voltage and tac
- Car started fine & was running, all of a sudden it stopped. Would not start
- Montana mini van, head lights,parking lights, are always on switched or not
1999 Plymouth Prowler Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($101 - 187) in Clifton, CO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Menemsha, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($206 - 293) in Ojibwa, WI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($733 - 963) in Terry, MT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - 55) in Marcellus, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($179 - 240) in Albright, WV