The bell rings but lights dont come on & the speedometer doesn't work at all. Hasn't worked for about a month.
none of the warning light work (seat belt, low tire,ck engine,etc.) on 1999 Plymouth Prowler
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Prowler Questions
- The fuel gauge, speedometer, temp gauge and oil gauge not working. Any ideas?
- It was working perfect then I parked it there is now reverse
- All Gage's out except voltage and tac
- Car started fine & was running, all of a sudden it stopped. Would not start
- Montana mini van, head lights,parking lights, are always on switched or not
1999 Plymouth Prowler Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Clifton, CO
- Air Filter Replacement ($46 - 81) in Menemsha, MA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($604 - 684) in Ojibwa, WI
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($162 - 248) in Terry, MT
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($898 - 1,272) in Marcellus, MI
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Albright, WV