I have had issues with the radio/cd player not working. I have noticed, that if I move the battery cable in a certain way, the radio will start working again. Only to cut off after a few seconds, after the seat beat waring ding. In the past month, the odometer has went from on and off, to off now. It seems that it had the same issue as the radio. What's my problem? Is it easily resolved?
Non working radio and odometer malfunctioning on 2002 Pontiac Aztek
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Aztek Questions
- What causes a bad miss and a sound like loud ticking valves and a loss of power?
- Why is when I go to take off the car bogs down
- engine stutter. I put it in neutral to see if it might be the trans, but the motor continued to stutter. I put it back in drive and it accelerates fine and drives fine. It only hesistates at stops. Now check engine light is on.
- My aztek runs hot hasn't over heated yet though, got two new thermostats as well as two new cooling sensors put on didn't fix the issue what could it be? haven't noticed any leaks! Now as well a few days ago it started this new thing where when
- I have an 03 aztek and it keeps blowing the fuse 42 which is the pass key 3 when it blow it locks down the car and I cant drive it now I can't even turn the key without the fuse blowing please help