I have had issues with the radio/cd player not working. I have noticed, that if I move the battery cable in a certain way, the radio will start working again. Only to cut off after a few seconds, after the seat beat waring ding. In the past month, the odometer has went from on and off, to off now. It seems that it had the same issue as the radio. What's my problem? Is it easily resolved?
Non working radio and odometer malfunctioning on 2002 Pontiac Aztek
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Aztek Questions
- Why does it sound like a jet engine when the car is going above 40mph
- I assumed there would be a hitch installed on these things, but no?
- Why would the vehicle struggle to shift from 1st to 2nd gear on a cold engine?
- My climate control panel is dead.
- What causes a bad miss and a sound like loud ticking valves and a loss of power?