I have had issues with the radio/cd player not working. I have noticed, that if I move the battery cable in a certain way, the radio will start working again. Only to cut off after a few seconds, after the seat beat waring ding. In the past month, the odometer has went from on and off, to off now. It seems that it had the same issue as the radio. What's my problem? Is it easily resolved?
Non working radio and odometer malfunctioning on 2002 Pontiac Aztek
Asked by for the 2002 Pontiac Aztek
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Aztek Questions
- Only the front wheels are pulling how can you fix this problem
- Why would the gauge cluster stop working after changing the cd player?
- replaced head gaskets starts great sounds good but will not go above 3800 rpm
- Breaks light stays on and it want quite dinging. How can I make it stop dinging.
- I can't get the key out of the intionintion, how do i go about getting the key o
2002 Pontiac Aztek Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - $615) in La Luz, NM
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($85 - $126) in Dickson City, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($170 - $260) in San Cristobal, NM
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Redding Ridge, CT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($154 - $186) in Conception Junction, MO
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($921 - $1,172) in Seabrook, SC