When i accelerate there is a hissing noise you can call it coming from the engine or dash board. someone said it was almost like air coming from the window but i know its not cause i have had my window down and can still here it. I am just wondering what it could be.
Noises on 2002 Pontiac Bonneville
BEST ANSWER by ProChevy ,
August 13, 2009
Exhaust leak or exhaust restriction. Does the car have good power?. If not maybe the converter, they sometimes will cause a hissing noise when there stopped up. Air intake resticted or not assembled correctly? Just guesing from your description.
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville31 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville23 reports
2 answersApril 01, 2013
1 answerMay 03, 2011
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end