Sometimes when it cold out 10 degrees or colder while driving there is a noise on the driver side and in front of the driver. It like a low pitch whine. When it gets warmer I do not hear it. Sometimes I can feel it in the steering wheel when the whine starts. The noise does not happen all the time.
noise while driving when cold on 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($122 - 182) in Newton Junction, NH
- AC Condenser Replacement ($606 - 844) in Prague, OK
- Starter Replacement ($255 - 360) in Callaway, MD
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Pescadero, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($75 - 93) in Bloomfield, IN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($157 - 168) in Oliver, PA