Sometimes when it cold out 10 degrees or colder while driving there is a noise on the driver side and in front of the driver. It like a low pitch whine. When it gets warmer I do not hear it. Sometimes I can feel it in the steering wheel when the whine starts. The noise does not happen all the time.
noise while driving when cold on 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($479 - 1,766) in Newton Junction, NH
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Prague, OK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 170) in Callaway, MD
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Pescadero, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($264 - 294) in Bloomfield, IN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($390 - 475) in Oliver, PA