Sometimes when it cold out 10 degrees or colder while driving there is a noise on the driver side and in front of the driver. It like a low pitch whine. When it gets warmer I do not hear it. Sometimes I can feel it in the steering wheel when the whine starts. The noise does not happen all the time.
noise while driving when cold on 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
Asked by for the 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Newton Junction, NH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Prague, OK
- Battery Replacement ($153 - $185) in Callaway, MD
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - $850) in Pescadero, CA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($691 - $1,252) in Bloomfield, IN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - $89) in Oliver, PA