Sometimes when it cold out 10 degrees or colder while driving there is a noise on the driver side and in front of the driver. It like a low pitch whine. When it gets warmer I do not hear it. Sometimes I can feel it in the steering wheel when the whine starts. The noise does not happen all the time.
noise while driving when cold on 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
Asked by for the 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- When looking at the engine. Is the positive battery terminal on the left or right?
- I have a clicking sound behind my dash. My car does not start. I thought it was the alarm system diconnected it, that wasnt it. I really need my car back :( if anyone can help please do.
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - $850) in Newton Junction, NH
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Prague, OK
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Callaway, MD
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($85 - $215) in Pescadero, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($196 - $239) in Bloomfield, IN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($76 - $83) in Oliver, PA