I Just bought a 2005 Honda Civic Hybird automatic shift. There a noise coming from front under the hood when I shift from parking to drive or reverse even when the car doesn't move.
Noise when shifting from park to drive or reverse on 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid
BEST ANSWER by miataman ,
February 24, 2011
ck your eng and trans mounts poss oneor more are bad
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Hybrid Questions
- ABS Pump Whirring & Dead Battery. VSA/ABS/Power Steering Lights.
- mpg went down to 30mpg which isn't normal and the rpm was at least 4on the gas
- how to repeir ima codes p1570 ???
- My car is sputtering off and on while driving
- My daughter owns a 2003 Honda Civic and IMA light is on. Took it to Pacific hond
2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Estimates