There is a loud creaking sound coming from my back right brake. It doesn't make the sound all the time and I don't think it is the pads because it doesn't start until the last few rolls of the tire when stopping. Any suggestions on what to check?
Noise when braking and coming to a complete stop. on 2008 Mercury Mariner
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mariner Questions
- Had throttle position sensor changed but still hard to steer,what can I do next?
- i keep getting a message that my passanger door is adjar but its locked and shut
- Where is the alternator located on my 2005 Mercury mariner V6?
- what is going on when my car is hard to start. I have to try serveral times
- My Aux section wont work. Almost like the program has been deleted or something.