humming and buzzing like noise coming from area behind glove box when ac is on. Only happens at certain RPMs usually second gear and between 2000 and 3000 RPM on both deceleration and acceleration. Noise goes away when ac is turned off and speed or gear are changed.
noise when ac is on on 2002 Honda CR-V
1 answerAugust 28, 2014
0 answersSeptember 22, 2011
1 answerJune 03, 2015
Verified for the Honda CR-V419 reports
1 answerAugust 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Front suspension noise over rough roads. Right passenger side - what could it be
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?