humming and buzzing like noise coming from area behind glove box when ac is on. Only happens at certain RPMs usually second gear and between 2000 and 3000 RPM on both deceleration and acceleration. Noise goes away when ac is turned off and speed or gear are changed.
noise when ac is on on 2002 Honda CR-V
1 answerAugust 28, 2014
0 answersSeptember 22, 2011
1 answerJune 03, 2015
Verified for the Honda CR-V499 reports
1 answerAugust 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?