humming and buzzing like noise coming from area behind glove box when ac is on. Only happens at certain RPMs usually second gear and between 2000 and 3000 RPM on both deceleration and acceleration. Noise goes away when ac is turned off and speed or gear are changed.
noise when ac is on on 2002 Honda CR-V
by belynda in Chesapeake, VA on May 19, 2010
1 answerAugust 28, 2014
0 answersSeptember 22, 2011
1 answerJune 03, 2015
1 answerAugust 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 1999 crv honda drivers side door lock not working
- my driver window stop work, when engine cold can't shift or very hard shift
- Do you provide Service manual for car owners?
- Bought used 1.5 yrs. ago, said the timing belt, cylinder head, drive belts, and head cover gasket were new. I bought drive shaft, radiator, tires,oil pan gasket. Why 3 misfire codes , 69 lbs oressure on 4th cylinder if those things were new?
- Engine won't start after putting gas in my car