humming and buzzing like noise coming from area behind glove box when ac is on. Only happens at certain RPMs usually second gear and between 2000 and 3000 RPM on both deceleration and acceleration. Noise goes away when ac is turned off and speed or gear are changed.
noise when ac is on on 2002 Honda CR-V
1 answerAugust 28, 2014
0 answersSeptember 22, 2011
1 answerJune 03, 2015
Verified for the Honda CR-V484 reports
1 answerAugust 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?