when I turn to the left on the freeways at 60mph or more on curves I get a vibration and a grinding noise. I had the wheel bearings replaced a few weeks ago. how much and how long should a repair be?
noise & vibration on left side on 1999 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I have a 1999 Chrysler Con. trunk won't open with key or button on floor board
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
1999 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($166 - 371) in Mcchord Afb, WA
- 18,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Vine Grove, KY
- Water Pump Replacement ($472 - 680) in Knox, NY
- 82,500 Mile Service ($124 - 184) in Fortuna, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($377 - 501) in Green Mountain Falls, CO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($304 - 561) in Norristown, GA