when I turn to the left on the freeways at 60mph or more on curves I get a vibration and a grinding noise. I had the wheel bearings replaced a few weeks ago. how much and how long should a repair be?
noise & vibration on left side on 1999 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine