when I turn to the left on the freeways at 60mph or more on curves I get a vibration and a grinding noise. I had the wheel bearings replaced a few weeks ago. how much and how long should a repair be?
noise & vibration on left side on 1999 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine
- Rumbling sound, feel vibration from radiator area when car warms up, no overheat
- What would be bubbling out antifreeze on top of cover rt in middle above fans
- I have starting Issues, the car turns over but doesnt start?