when I turn to the left on the freeways at 60mph or more on curves I get a vibration and a grinding noise. I had the wheel bearings replaced a few weeks ago. how much and how long should a repair be?
noise & vibration on left side on 1999 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine
1999 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($148 - 200) in Mcchord Afb, WA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($58 - 80) in Vine Grove, KY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($170 - 209) in Knox, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Fortuna, MO
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement ($80 - 226) in Green Mountain Falls, CO
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($92 - 155) in Norristown, GA