I bought this car from a Nissan dealer who said the car is noisy because of poor insulation. It sounds like a small airplane. Noise increases with speed. was considering adding insulation or bedliner paint under the carpet. Transmission was serviced by dealer and seems to shift fine. Anyone have some advise?
Noise reduction on 2003 Toyota Echo
Asked by for the 2003 Toyota Echo
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Echo Questions
- What will happen if the oil level is too full?
- Why would there be no power to the fuel pump
- Think there's water in gas tank,my car died and won't start it does turn over
- oil light was flashing, then it went off and on. Now is on most of the time.
- My front brakes rattle when I hit bumps or little pot holes
2003 Toyota Echo Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($816 - $1,332) in Sligo, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($44 - $66) in Randall, MN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($136 - $223) in Greenville, WV
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($147 - $213) in Cypress, FL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($91 - $107) in Loris, SC
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($323 - $336) in Lindale, GA