1996 Dodge Dakota Q&A

1996 Dodge Dakota Question: noise problems

When I am driving on the freeway about 75 mph my truck makes a rubbing noise coming from the front left end. Could you tell me what the cause of this noise might be (possible symptoms)? -
You could have a wheel bearing making noise, tire tread cupping or feathering making noise...brake backing plate contacting and making noise... A good local physical inspection is in order. Here are some shops near you: http://repairpal.com/directory?address=48326&car_brand_names=Dodge Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving! -
The mechanic that put the belt tension assembly on says he didn't hear a thing, it is so loud at idle there is no way it can't not be heard. The belt tension assembly was suppose to solve the probl...
when it is cold especially I crank up put the truck in reverse and the back area makes a loud wining noise. It makes the noise when going in reverse only. it does it most of the time, but always wh...
hubs have been replaced new ones from dodge dealer still sounds like the bearings are bad what else could be?
2001 dodge dakota, 200 000kms on it. havent had any problems until recently. rear diff is making an odd noise. everything still works just a little nervous about what is going on, why its making it...
When i backed up today my truck had a Loud rubbing noise from the pasanger side rear end. We checked it out took of tires etc. cant find the problem