So i recently replaced control arm on passenger side due to worn bushing. I repleaced both front struts as well as ball joints, just as routine maintanance as i do have 160,000 miles on the vehicle. So ealry mornings no problems but afternoon or with increased drive when i turn to the right side i hear a sort of grinding noise.More of a noise that you would hear when playing cards would run along your old bike spokes... for those of you who remember the good old days. I do hear the noise when i turn to the left however its coming from the passenger side. Any ideas?
Noise on right side when turning on 2005 Volvo S60
1 answerAugust 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- The rear tires are leaning inward what causes this? and what can i Do?
- Location of mas sensor?also hesitation on acceleration then vibration.
- Wh ere is the maf censor location?
- Looking to purchase from private party, however driver's airbag does work. Is this fixable, and approx how much would it cost?
- My car runs rough or will cut off when idle.