So i recently replaced control arm on passenger side due to worn bushing. I repleaced both front struts as well as ball joints, just as routine maintanance as i do have 160,000 miles on the vehicle. So ealry mornings no problems but afternoon or with increased drive when i turn to the right side i hear a sort of grinding noise.More of a noise that you would hear when playing cards would run along your old bike spokes... for those of you who remember the good old days. I do hear the noise when i turn to the left however its coming from the passenger side. Any ideas?
Noise on right side when turning on 2005 Volvo S60
1 answerAugust 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Is there an automatic transmission filter?
- check engine on PO194 error (found with scanner) how bad it is that error tks
- where can I get a reservoir where the windshield washer fluid for this car ?
- When the temperature peaks and the coolant fluid starts to boil ? What's wrong
- How do I get to radiator to check for leak?