So i recently replaced control arm on passenger side due to worn bushing. I repleaced both front struts as well as ball joints, just as routine maintanance as i do have 160,000 miles on the vehicle. So ealry mornings no problems but afternoon or with increased drive when i turn to the right side i hear a sort of grinding noise.More of a noise that you would hear when playing cards would run along your old bike spokes... for those of you who remember the good old days. I do hear the noise when i turn to the left however its coming from the passenger side. Any ideas?
Noise on right side when turning on 2005 Volvo S60
1 answerAugust 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Engine died suddenly while driving. Warning message showed battery. Replaced bat
- Can I drive to get oil change?
- Check engine came on. Replaced CC 2014. Do I need to replace CC again?
- I test drove the car on the road it started shaking a little on the drivers side
- a/c isn't blowing replaced fuse started working; stopped again fuse isn't fixing