noise seems worst in city limits, drives good on hwy. no leeks, but ther is a smell of buring rubber.
noise is coming from my a/c compressor. can I still drive it if I don't use a/c on 2002 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2002 Ford Escape Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - $77) in Essex, VT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($288 - $409) in Lafayette Hill, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Beaver Falls, NY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($171 - $234) in New Waterford, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($286 - $824) in Rocky Point, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($565 - $622) in Sandyville, WV