I HAVE NOISE IN THE FRONT WHEN I DRIVE BETWEEN 80KM TO 90KM BUT NOISE GONE IN 100KM.
WHAT THE PROBLEM.
NOISE IN FRONT WHEN I DRIVE on 2004 Kia Sorento
6 answersJanuary 08, 2010
3 answersMarch 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2004 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($178 - 229) in Munford, TN
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - 60) in Hadley, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($346 - 395) in Moab, UT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 80) in Arnot, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($833 - 1,359) in Boyes Hot Springs, CA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Fosters, AL