when driving there is a hum noise in the front, cannot tell which side, can feel vibration like a hum in the steering wheel. When turning to the left the noise subsides and turning to the right the noise remains the same. The tires seem to be fine, balanced and wearing well. The noise has gotten louder. Is it a bearing?
noise in front on 2005 Buick Rainier
Asked by for the 2005 Buick Rainier
1 more answer
2 answersAugust 18, 2010
1 answerJuly 23, 2013
1 answerMarch 13, 2010
1 answerMay 14, 2010
1 answerOctober 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- No power to drivers door.for Windows
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
2005 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($124 - $162) in Silver Springs, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($568 - $779) in Gates, NC
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Gulliver, MI
- Heater Hose Replacement ($158 - $218) in Jefferson, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($398 - $422) in Netarts, OR
- Horn Replacement ($110 - $121) in Porter Ranch, CA