when driving there is a hum noise in the front, cannot tell which side, can feel vibration like a hum in the steering wheel. When turning to the left the noise subsides and turning to the right the noise remains the same. The tires seem to be fine, balanced and wearing well. The noise has gotten louder. Is it a bearing?
noise in front on 2005 Buick Rainier
2 answersAugust 18, 2010
1 answerJuly 23, 2013
1 answerMarch 13, 2010
1 answerMay 14, 2010
1 answerOctober 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Shifter slides through all gears. How do we it?
- How much does it cost to convert the rear suspension to coil springs.
- My rear lift gate electronically opens only when it's in a good mood (no keyhole). All the other doors open fine. How much does it cost to fix. Or, can I do it myself?
- my rainier does not seem to be in awd. When it snowed i got stuck in my drive
- The only speaker working is the center one from the dash. nothing else is. why?