a rattle in engine like maybe a rod for 2 weeks tonight car stop running with tight strenuos squeal let cool off for 2 hours and was able to start it up and go home was at gas station not far but when it first happened would not let me restart it but after 2 hours was able to and rattle still there more and also muffleing would stop a short 3 to 5 sec and come back what could this be
noise in engine sounds like rattle on 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
1 answerDecember 21, 2011
3 answersJanuary 17, 2013
2 answersApril 13, 2011
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(25)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(3)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Why want my van go into overdrive? Already replaced both sensors. automatic 3.3
- Common reasons why check engine lights come on.
- We had a new engine put in our 08 Dodge Caravan. ... Have not driven it yet.
- Mechanic says the fusebox needs to be replaced. Is that under recall by chance?
- is the front blower motor fused?
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Geneseo, KS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($220 - 309) in Clifford, MI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Oak Park, CA
- Fuel Filter Change ($79 - 102) in Brookston, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($899 - 959) in Birch River, WV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($277 - 404) in Winchester, VA