when the car is moving slow there is a whinning noise coming from the trans. I just replaced the motor mounts that did not help any. When I get up to speed the noise seems to light up. Any ideas would help me.
noise from trans axle area on 2006 Mazda Mazda3
1 answer 1 comment
poss out put bearing,seek futher diag and est
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- What can cause Check engine, TCS, and AThe lights to turn on?
- AT warning lite comes on, how bad is it to drive with it on?
- Idle hunting and bucking on acceleration mystery
- a/c clutch stays on continuously, does not cycle on/off.
- Car revved high, no acceleration. shut it off for 20 min, added dry gas now ok