when the car is moving slow there is a whinning noise coming from the trans. I just replaced the motor mounts that did not help any. When I get up to speed the noise seems to light up. Any ideas would help me.
noise from trans axle area on 2006 Mazda Mazda3
1 answer 1 comment
poss out put bearing,seek futher diag and est
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- Car revved high, no acceleration. shut it off for 20 min, added dry gas now ok
- Our Passenger side wiper stopped working. How much will it possibly cost to fix it?
- Do you service a/c. An attendant said it was the compressor, not getting power.
- Why Headlights and backup lights burn out prematurely
- Car was working good idling bad on its own an jus stop works engine crank not starting