All the proper lub has been added to the aluminum calipers, back of pads, etc. The clicking noise is still there.
Noise from the aluminum calipers on 2002 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2002 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Calvin, WV
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($105 - 156) in Horse Branch, KY
- Alternator Replacement ($311 - 471) in Hastings, IA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($103 - 145) in Oyens, IA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($601 - 953) in Plymouth, VT
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($95 - 108) in Alma, GA