driving less than 15 mph I hear a whrring/loud sound from the the right tire side of my car. It gets louder the higher the speed I drive. what is causing this sound.
noise from right tire side of the car. on 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
August 24, 2011
sounds like a failed hub bearing. have a shop confirm and give you a bid.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?