I had a differential service done. Replaced front and rear brakes. Still the noise is there. Brake serviceman said I would have to take to a transmission place to find noise and repair. It is something in drivetrain.
Noise from rear end at hwy speeds. on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.