Really bad during stop and go,slow speeds, etc. Never happens at speeds over 20. Sounds like it is underneath maybe near the rear or middle of the vehicle. Kind of sounds like a deep throated duck honking, or a loud rubbing sound. Hard to describe, but very audible and can sometimes feel the noise. Can go for a few weeks not hearing it and then it returns for a couple days. Seemed really bad this evening in traffic, plus cold temps maybe. Dunno.
Noise during stop and go traffic or at slow speeds only. on 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- How can i test/check the power steering. What kind of testing -TOYOTA instructin
- Recently on acceleration white smoke comes from the exhaust...
- what is the cause of damage of release bearing?
- when the tachometer at 100 km the ABS&4LO&4WD warnig light on
- when is normal replacement time for land cruiser shock absorbers?