2008 Sebring with 60,000 miles, making whining noise in pasenger side floorboard area. Former Chrysler mech. neighbor suggested possibly the water pump. Any suggestions?
Noise coming from water pump area on 2008 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
- anyone know why #8 fuse under hood blows intermitenly on short runs
2008 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Francestown, NH
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($240 - 351) in Petersburg, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($460 - 757) in Mary D, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Charleston, IL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($596 - 789) in Shirley, MA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Adah, PA