Theres a noise coming from either underneath the car or under the hood when I accelerate from a stop or while turning, almost a slight whirring or moaning. I know i need brakes and maybe rotors, but is something else wrong?
Noise coming from driving on 2002 Audi A4 Quattro
0 answersMarch 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
2002 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($60 - 86) in Bartlett, NE
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,058 - 1,536) in Bowdon, GA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($329 - 461) in Oldtown, MD
- Water Pump Replacement ($563 - 761) in Hessel, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($282 - 346) in Dufur, OR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($186 - 273) in Avondale, PA