I know i have a bad cv joint. My question is this causing the rotating road noise coming from the front. It sounds like a bad tire but the tires are new.
Noise on 1998 Nissan Sentra
ANSWER by lawrenceg,
August 11, 2009
cv joints normally cause a knocking noise when turning, the noise you mention may be the joint, but it may be a wheel bearing going out. it's really hard to know without hearing the noise, i would get it diagnosed and have both repaired at the same time.
2 answersNovember 15, 2013
Verified for the Nissan Sentra29 reports
1 answerFebruary 07, 2009
2 answersMarch 05, 2011
1 answerSeptember 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power
- wont start after overnight. had cam and crank sensors replaced. didn't work.