I know i have a bad cv joint. My question is this causing the rotating road noise coming from the front. It sounds like a bad tire but the tires are new.
Noise on 1998 Nissan Sentra
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by lawrenceg ,
August 11, 2009
cv joints normally cause a knocking noise when turning, the noise you mention may be the joint, but it may be a wheel bearing going out. it's really hard to know without hearing the noise, i would get it diagnosed and have both repaired at the same time.
Verified for the Nissan Sentra32 reports
2 answersMarch 05, 2011
Verified for the Nissan Sentra5 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
1998 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Java Village, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($650 - 1,080) in New Blaine, AR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($266 - 729) in Romayor, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($169 - 257) in Fairview, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($46 - 120) in Ellsworth, PA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($259 - 268) in College Station, AR