my air conditioner and heater have stopped working and it makes a loud noise when they are turned on and when you first start the car can you help me diagnose this problem
noise on 1993 Cadillac DeVille
1 more answer
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille16 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille17 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille665 reports
1 answerJune 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1993 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($106 - 199) in Riverside, WA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Aurora, NC
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Columbus, KY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($641 - 1,938) in Malinta, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($622 - 1,451) in Cave City, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($91 - 115) in Cleveland, NM