my car makes a noise when i back up and turn the wheels.
noise on 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue
It is hard to diagnose a noise without being able to hear the noise first hand or being able to drive the car. If the noise is a high pitched squeal or grinding sound when the brakes are applied I would suspect the brake pads are worn. If the noise is a rattle it could be exhaust related, Sorry I can't be more specific but it could be suspension related or brake related.
Verified for the Oldsmobile Intrigue6 reports
Verified for the Oldsmobile Intrigue24 reports
Verified for the Oldsmobile Intrigue8 reports
Verified for the Oldsmobile Intrigue31 reports
1 answerApril 21, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
- Having trouble taking last bolt off to replace lateral arm.
- Why is my care missing and running bad ? It diidnt start til I ran out of gas
- What do i replace if i already replaced the termoustate
- There is a humming noise in the front of my car, gets louder when I drive faster
- My serpentine belt keeps shredding and popping off in the rain
2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($572 - 685) in Jefferson, GA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kewanee, IL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($384 - 564) in Blencoe, IA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Severn, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($194 - 274) in Aniak, AK
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Athens, ME