i was told that the struts were good for about 100000 miles is this true and can they still need to be replaced even if they dont leak and the car has 39758 miles on it, also i have had every thing lubed that can be but i still have what sounds like squeaky spring that only make this sound when goind over a hump or when the body rocks back and forth, what could it be from.
noise on 2004 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 2004 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer206 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
- Dual zone heat. Driver side blows hot, passenger cold. what is issue?
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($289 - $431) in Remsenburg, NY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($192 - $416) in Macy, NE
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($250 - $341) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($215 - $275) in Talmage, KS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($122 - $146) in Bear Lake, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($88 - $101) in Yettem, CA