i was told that the struts were good for about 100000 miles is this true and can they still need to be replaced even if they dont leak and the car has 39758 miles on it, also i have had every thing lubed that can be but i still have what sounds like squeaky spring that only make this sound when goind over a hump or when the body rocks back and forth, what could it be from.
noise on 2004 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer170 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Remsenburg, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Macy, NE
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($136 - 166) in Mc Intosh, FL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($538 - 845) in Talmage, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($383 - 413) in Bear Lake, PA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Yettem, CA