i was told that the struts were good for about 100000 miles is this true and can they still need to be replaced even if they dont leak and the car has 39758 miles on it, also i have had every thing lubed that can be but i still have what sounds like squeaky spring that only make this sound when goind over a hump or when the body rocks back and forth, what could it be from.
noise on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answerMay 31, 2011
1 answerDecember 10, 2010
2 answersApril 12, 2011
10 answersJune 13, 2010
2 answersOctober 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch