i was told that the struts were good for about 100000 miles is this true and can they still need to be replaced even if they dont leak and the car has 39758 miles on it, also i have had every thing lubed that can be but i still have what sounds like squeaky spring that only make this sound when goind over a hump or when the body rocks back and forth, what could it be from.
noise on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answerMay 31, 2011
10 answersJune 13, 2010
1 answerDecember 10, 2010
2 answersApril 12, 2011
2 answersOctober 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.