Driving down highway with cruz control set at 69, all of a sudden car excellerated and cruz control shut down all my readings digital millage, speedometer, rpm, and engine H-C have no read all at O I have no idea how fast I am going or how much gas is in my car -it stuck at 1/2 tank. Pulled over, turned car off re-started no problem - had readings for one second gone again? What is this/ Battery isn't bad, Don't think it is alternator cuz I have power and lights in dash are working???? Is there some sort of fused that blew?
Noe reading on speedometer, RPM, or digital millage on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
- when in park position,during firing, the car will not go above 2 rpm why?
- Truck is in park and will not start. P R N or D symbols dont even show up on pa
- Why engine cuts off
- What should be an average cost to have the fuel sending unit replaced?
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mill Run, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bumpass, VA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Old Saybrook, CT
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($256 - 688) in Enon Valley, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 90) in Rushville, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($456 - 518) in Brinnon, WA