Driving down highway with cruz control set at 69, all of a sudden car excellerated and cruz control shut down all my readings digital millage, speedometer, rpm, and engine H-C have no read all at O I have no idea how fast I am going or how much gas is in my car -it stuck at 1/2 tank. Pulled over, turned car off re-started no problem - had readings for one second gone again? What is this/ Battery isn't bad, Don't think it is alternator cuz I have power and lights in dash are working???? Is there some sort of fused that blew?
Noe reading on speedometer, RPM, or digital millage on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- What should be an average cost to have the fuel sending unit replaced?
- 2006 Nissan Ext-era with problems at times starting it. What could cause this?
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other