Driving down highway with cruz control set at 69, all of a sudden car excellerated and cruz control shut down all my readings digital millage, speedometer, rpm, and engine H-C have no read all at O I have no idea how fast I am going or how much gas is in my car -it stuck at 1/2 tank. Pulled over, turned car off re-started no problem - had readings for one second gone again? What is this/ Battery isn't bad, Don't think it is alternator cuz I have power and lights in dash are working???? Is there some sort of fused that blew?
Noe reading on speedometer, RPM, or digital millage on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mill Run, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($348 - 482) in Bumpass, VA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Old Saybrook, CT
- EGR Valve Replacement ($274 - 337) in Enon Valley, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($404 - 724) in Rushville, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($407 - 454) in Brinnon, WA