Driving down highway with cruz control set at 69, all of a sudden car excellerated and cruz control shut down all my readings digital millage, speedometer, rpm, and engine H-C have no read all at O I have no idea how fast I am going or how much gas is in my car -it stuck at 1/2 tank. Pulled over, turned car off re-started no problem - had readings for one second gone again? What is this/ Battery isn't bad, Don't think it is alternator cuz I have power and lights in dash are working???? Is there some sort of fused that blew?
Noe reading on speedometer, RPM, or digital millage on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- I took apart exhaust pipe blow the cats and cleaned them out. Now it won't star
- I put a new thermostat in and it is still over heating/and blowing out antifreez
- missing also knocking was graduale
- After about 5 to 10 mins of driving, engine stops,re-starting is hard, pls why?
- Shut off and now won't turn over much less start. Batt is good, dash lights on
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mill Run, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($359 - 1,268) in Bumpass, VA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($206 - 278) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 202) in Enon Valley, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($226 - 280) in Rushville, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($39 - 48) in Brinnon, WA