Just bought a 1988 Mercedes 300 E for my 16 year old. The passenger side mirror moves with the control in between the seats but the drivers side appears to have no wires coming from it? Are they supposed to move from the same control? How would I go about fixing this or what is the part called?
No wires coming out of drivers side mirror. What needs replaced? on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300E
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300E Questions
- Actually its a 87 what would cause my windshield wiper reservoir to be brown ?
- What would cause my 92 Mercedes Benz 300E to start and cut off need advice plz
- Flucuating oil pressure gauge. Drop when idling. Cold start goes up to 3 bars.
- Making horrible noise and engine shuts off
- my car has been sitting for the last year with maby 4 starts all year but always
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300E Estimates