I have no lights to my trailer. There is a small unit in the back of the car where the taillight wires are tapped and routed out to the trailer connector. There is no power to the connector. I assume the unit has failed. Can I simply splice into the car wiring for the trailer connector?
no trailer lights on 1999 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- I have a code p1354 and I wanted to know what can this have your car do .
- the multi display panel wont turn off when the car is off
- My 2002 RX 300 smokes blue smoke,but not at start of day. What's wrong?
- i think i blew a fuse but can't find the blown fuse
- engine lite comes on car runes perfectly all leavels are full
1999 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($526 - $651) in Dukedom, TN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($446 - $1,521) in Pelham, TN
- Thermostat Replacement ($121 - $159) in Kenmare, ND
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($193 - $254) in Leavenworth, KS
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($437 - $501) in Randolph, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($552 - $680) in Green Village, NJ