several days before it comes on again. What can be the problem. I changed the front rotators and pads. Have a hydraulic noise when turning right once in a while. No code showing up.
No traction and ABS lights come on. Can clear it, Will not come on for several d on 2003 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
2003 Buick Regal Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($271 - 411) in Santa Maria, CA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fulton, SD
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($322 - 420) in Circleville, UT
- 22,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Wagarville, AL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - 78) in Shirley, IN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - 102) in Sylvester, WV