several days before it comes on again. What can be the problem. I changed the front rotators and pads. Have a hydraulic noise when turning right once in a while. No code showing up.
No traction and ABS lights come on. Can clear it, Will not come on for several d on 2003 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why won't my windows work unless I turn the right signal on then they pulse
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?