My friends celica shut off while driving.It cranks fine but has no spark. He replaced the coil pack, crank sensor and the ignition module and still no spark. He can't get any codes out of the car due to undoing the battery for repairs. Can you help guide me in a direction? Also,I don't know if this would have anything to do w/ the current problem,the O2 sensor is broke off and has been dragging on the ground. Thank you for your help!
no start,no spark on 1996 Toyota Celica
2 answersJune 26, 2010
2 answersMarch 22, 2014
1 answerNovember 27, 2011
1 answerJanuary 14, 2014
1 answerSeptember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- While in 6th gear, under moderate acceleration, it jumps out of gear. Manual.
- What would cause my manual transmission to pop out of 6th under acceleration.
- My car well not start I buy a new ignition and still nothing the computer good
- Erratic idle at stoplights, in neutral. Idle bounces constantly and gets worse when hot outside.
- I just bought a Kawasaki bike, and noticed that I cannot add it to MyCar section of RepairPal. I'd like to be able to track service work here along with my cars. Don't get it why it is limited to cars only?