won't start by the button,radio display flashes,no codes and battery is okay.
no start problem on 2006 BMW 325i
Will the engine crank over/rotate when the ignition key is turned to the starter position? If it doesn't it is possible that the starter has failed you would have to check for power at the starter when a friends tries to start the engine for you.
2 answersMarch 25, 2013
1 answerJune 01, 2011
1 answerJanuary 22, 2011
1 answerNovember 30, 2016
1 answerJanuary 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 217) in Bula, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 325) in Royal, NE
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in El Campo, TX
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,272 - 2,864) in Many Farms, AZ
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($349 - 411) in Point Lookout, MO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hecker, IL