won't start by the button,radio display flashes,no codes and battery is okay.
no start problem on 2006 BMW 325i
Will the engine crank over/rotate when the ignition key is turned to the starter position? If it doesn't it is possible that the starter has failed you would have to check for power at the starter when a friends tries to start the engine for you.
2 answersMarch 25, 2013
1 answerJune 01, 2011
1 answerJanuary 22, 2011
1 answerJanuary 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,272 - 2,864) in Bula, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Royal, NE
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($261 - 345) in El Campo, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Many Farms, AZ
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Point Lookout, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($96 - 112) in Hecker, IL