Have spark and injector pulse
No start died while driving on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answerJune 16, 2013
1 answerMarch 24, 2015
1 answerJuly 11, 2013
1 answerApril 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($198 - $243) in Marshall, WI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Winchester, MA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($242 - $382) in Walkerville, MI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Durham, CT
- Window Switch Replacement ($257 - $267) in Rib Lake, WI
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($481 - $575) in Fort Myers, FL