starts now and then but most of the time it doesn't the only way to get started is to open fuel line under hood while someone turns over engine? what could this be, has had variety of codes last ones were 1693 and 1389, dealing with ASD last time was 0213 dealing with pump timing, i don't believe these are cause but i am not a diesel expert. thanks
no start condition on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerJanuary 07, 2010
1 answerJanuary 25, 2013
1 answerDecember 12, 2009
2 answersJuly 22, 2011
Verified for the Dodge Ram 250047 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out