starts now and then but most of the time it doesn't the only way to get started is to open fuel line under hood while someone turns over engine? what could this be, has had variety of codes last ones were 1693 and 1389, dealing with ASD last time was 0213 dealing with pump timing, i don't believe these are cause but i am not a diesel expert. thanks
no start condition on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by for the 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
Verified for the Dodge Ram 250098 reports
1 answerJanuary 07, 2010
1 answerDecember 12, 2009
1 answerJanuary 25, 2013
2 answersJuly 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($250 - $362) in Solano, NM
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($794 - $1,077) in Milton, KY
- Heater Core Replacement ($559 - $744) in Saint John, WA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Carriere, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($304 - $401) in Casselberry, FL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($228 - $241) in Lockport, NY