No codes,intermittent no start,cranks & runs fine, but at times,after shutting engine off, it you try & crank, it just spins over, unless you cycle key over and over???
No start "at times",runs,but while crankin,spins but no start, unless cycle key? on 2009 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
- please i want to know want to known what can cause Volvo XC 7O 2005 allway doing overheat when u are driving at 80-100km/hr. Thank you please kindly reply me with my email email@example.com
- diagnose a random dashboard electric failure.
- How to repair thermostat that is stuck open?
- ENGINE SYSTEM SERVICE REQUIRED - WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?