vehicle was taken to advance for battery terminal con nectors replacement & now will not start turns over fine battery new fuel pump cutting on no spark at plugs rotor button ok ignition coil replaced module taken off & checked out ok
no start after replacing battery terminal connectors on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
November 07, 2010
do you have any alarm systems that may need to be re set??
1 answerMay 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($245 - 429) in Worcester, NY
- 40,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Keldron, SD
- 55,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Bedrock, CO
- Radiator Replacement ($432 - 678) in Beachwood, OH
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($278 - 822) in Rineyville, KY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Hastings, FL