vehicle was taken to advance for battery terminal con nectors replacement & now will not start turns over fine battery new fuel pump cutting on no spark at plugs rotor button ok ignition coil replaced module taken off & checked out ok
no start after replacing battery terminal connectors on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
November 07, 2010
do you have any alarm systems that may need to be re set??
1 answerMay 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Can I remove front differential and axles permanently
- How many miles can this car get on it before I have to replace the engine?
- Why when it rains my truck wont start?
- changed coil pack on it still is doggy going anywhere changed spark plugs and fuel filter what else could it be check engine light keeps coming on
- We have a 1999 Olds Bravada and I was wondering if there's any recalls on the heated seats because ours caught on fire?