vehicle was taken to advance for battery terminal con nectors replacement & now will not start turns over fine battery new fuel pump cutting on no spark at plugs rotor button ok ignition coil replaced module taken off & checked out ok
no start after replacing battery terminal connectors on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
November 07, 2010
do you have any alarm systems that may need to be re set??
1 answerMay 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Terrible squeaking in undercarriage even after everything has been greased
- Hv a strong gas smell occasionally after fuel fill Ck eng light may or not come
- How to change the rear weel bearing on drivers side
- While driving and all of absudden it hose to 1/2 power.
- My Bravada won't shift once the temp gets up 210 degrees.