my car wouldn't crank,I found the start/run fuse was blown. after changing fuse car started fine, what causes that fuse to blow?
no start on 2001 Chrysler Sebring
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring32 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring11 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring33 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring132 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring31 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2001 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($190 - 290) in Drayden, MD
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($424 - 660) in Belle Rose, LA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($212 - 354) in Stinson Beach, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 333) in Creston, NE
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($91 - 318) in La Mesa, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($564 - 603) in Williams, CA