After having tranny repaired a couple of days later several things turned themselves on after driving about 4 blocks including heater. Stopped and car would not start. Jumped and no problems. After starting several more times. No Start. Nothing. Changed starter. Now turns over no fire. Did the igniter bypass test both coils fired. Cam sensor, crank sensor and relays check out fine. At a loss. Please help. Computor will not communicate to throw a code.
No Start on 1991 Lexus LS400
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by goodguy ,
October 20, 2013
check for spark and fuel pressure and also so injector pulse
1 more answer
Power steering "growling", leaks around P/S pump and white smoke when car is first started in morning.
Reported by kbconv and 13 others for the Lexus LS40014 reports
1 answerDecember 15, 2011
4 answersAugust 05, 2014
2 answersNovember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1991 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Waipahu, HI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($248 - 322) in Baldwin, MD
- Add Front Engine Seals ($95 - 169) in Myra, KY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Poplar, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($444 - 648) in Crawfordsville, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($286 - 314) in Fargo, ND