this sprinter won't start. acts like the ecm is shitting down. no high pressure from the high pressure pump. there is no injection pulse at the injectors when checked with a noid light. i can only access global obd2 with my scantool on this vehicle
no start on 2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500
Asked by Visitor for the 2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500
ANSWER by Visitor ,
February 28, 2011
I had similar problem dealer replaced all 3 fuel pumps. almost $3 grand. only drove 7 miles and van just shut down again with no start. finally dealer said crank shaft sensor $175 part. Did I really need pumps replaced? probably not.
Verified for the Dodge Sprinter 25005 reports
Verified for the Dodge Sprinter 250012 reports
1 answerJanuary 22, 2013
2 answersDecember 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Sprinter 2500 Questions
- 2004 2500. Will go into limp mode on hwy. No lights, codes. Fixes itself. Help!
- Start error after replacing battery?
- What makes the rear AC not work on full cold cycles if temp is turned up works.
- DTC-P2339, not in database of iCarSoft mb2. LHM response. What is it?
- Oil pressure light & Check coolant light-no leaks van runs great
2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($159 - 234) in Cobalt, ID
- 50,000 Mile Service ($159 - 234) in Briscoe, TX
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carlton, MN
- 140,000 Mile Service ($159 - 234) in Centerpoint, IN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($741 - 758) in Atka, AK
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($223 - 255) in Jeffersonville, VT