ok i have a 1989 pont. 6000 3.1L mfi and a few weeks ago it started acting like it was runing out of fuel but i had just put about 5 gallions in it so tested the fuel for water & found none so i replaced the fuel filter and it seemed like it was ok for about 100 miles so then it would start then it seemed the fuel pump was not running so i replaced it & it ran erraticlly so tested the tps it was good but i had one so i replaced it and the iac too then it would run but when i accelarated it would die so i replaced the fuel pressure regulator and it drove fine but the there was a leak at the regulator seals so i replaced them now it won't start any ideas?
No Start on 1990 Pontiac Bonneville
by dec4reg in Redlands, CA on November 08, 2010
1 answerJune 20, 2009
2 answersJanuary 19, 2011
2 answersDecember 24, 2014
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville34 reports
1 answerDecember 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- how to reset service engine light
- After driving awhile or at a low speed car jerking when I take off and when it shifts, what is causing this?
- Does the '98 Bonneville have a unibody unibody? Is the body and the frame the same?
- I have asked you a question about putting a used transmission in . My steering wheel does not lock and my dashboard indicator does read out park. When I turn on the car and put the gear selector in reverse the reverse lights come on.
- I installed a used transmission now my steering wheel does not lock in park. My dashboard indicator does not show park . What could be the problem.