ok i have a 1989 pont. 6000 3.1L mfi and a few weeks ago it started acting like it was runing out of fuel but i had just put about 5 gallions in it so tested the fuel for water & found none so i replaced the fuel filter and it seemed like it was ok for about 100 miles so then it would start then it seemed the fuel pump was not running so i replaced it & it ran erraticlly so tested the tps it was good but i had one so i replaced it and the iac too then it would run but when i accelarated it would die so i replaced the fuel pressure regulator and it drove fine but the there was a leak at the regulator seals so i replaced them now it won't start any ideas?
No Start on 1990 Pontiac Bonneville
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville34 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville29 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville12 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville93 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end