ok i have a 1989 pont. 6000 3.1L mfi and a few weeks ago it started acting like it was runing out of fuel but i had just put about 5 gallions in it so tested the fuel for water & found none so i replaced the fuel filter and it seemed like it was ok for about 100 miles so then it would start then it seemed the fuel pump was not running so i replaced it & it ran erraticlly so tested the tps it was good but i had one so i replaced it and the iac too then it would run but when i accelarated it would die so i replaced the fuel pressure regulator and it drove fine but the there was a leak at the regulator seals so i replaced them now it won't start any ideas?
No Start on 1990 Pontiac Bonneville
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville34 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville29 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville31 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1990 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($298 - 385) in Mid Florida, FL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($163 - 218) in Pike Road, AL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sharples, WV
- 105,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Monett, MO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($91 - 106) in Sun River, MT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($343 - 379) in Hamlin, PA