I have a 99 Park Ave Ultra that had a bad battery I replaced it but now it wont trun over with the key. I can cross it at the starter and it will start and run for a few seconds and quit.
no start on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
1 answerApril 15, 2015
1 answerAugust 24, 2014
0 answersAugust 23, 2015
1 answerJune 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- My odometer works ocassionaly what could be the problem
- my car wont start it like it don't have enough power to crank
- replaced new a/c motor air only comes through the defrost and a bit to floor
- Battery sparking after installing new starter. Help
- Key will not start the car but all lights and radio come on.