so i was replacing the fuel pump when i crossed my wire trying to test the pump it made a nasty spark and i remember seeing in another post that this would burn up my ecu well now the truck wont start and has no spark is there anyway to test the ecu or anything else that would prevent spark???
no spark from coil is my ecu bad?? on 1995 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home