so i was replacing the fuel pump when i crossed my wire trying to test the pump it made a nasty spark and i remember seeing in another post that this would burn up my ecu well now the truck wont start and has no spark is there anyway to test the ecu or anything else that would prevent spark???
no spark from coil is my ecu bad?? on 1995 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals