the coil was replaced about a month ago ran for two weeks and wont run now. the coil is giving no spark, is there a way i can test the coil or is it another problem?
no spark from coil. on 1999 Dodge Ram Van 3500
1 answerMay 07, 2011
1 answerJune 08, 2010
3 answersJune 22, 2010
1 answerJanuary 17, 2015
1 answerNovember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- Is it possible for my Dodge Ram 3500 Van to select MAP sensors? I've had cause to change the brain box recently and even the in-tank fuel pump. It still runs so rich on fuel and there isn't a Dodge dealership or repair shop to run to.
- NO bus in odometer reading,