it has fuel pressure at the shrader valve but no spark. i was tryin to locate the ignition control module for testing and inspection
no spark condition on a 2002 ford explorer 4.0 on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck has no heat? And also I think transmission is slipping make an putttin
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Kendrick, ID
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($136 - 167) in Logan, OH
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($46 - 58) in Walton, KS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($198 - 334) in La Grange, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($195 - 271) in Loleta, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($362 - 840) in Loretto, VA