car will not start, NO SPARK. new wires and plugs just put on.
no spark on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
3 answersFebruary 10, 2013
Why did all the water drain out my radiator through tailpipe i think. the coolant light is on along with check engine light. The engine literally sounds fine, and thier is no water mixed with oil, checked dipstick.
2 answersMay 13, 2016
2 answersOctober 20, 2014
2 answersNovember 16, 2010
1 answerJuly 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally