car will not start, NO SPARK. new wires and plugs just put on.
no spark on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
Why did all the water drain out my radiator through tailpipe i think. the coolant light is on along with check engine light. The engine literally sounds fine, and thier is no water mixed with oil, checked dipstick.
2 answersMay 13, 2016
3 answersFebruary 10, 2013
1 answerJuly 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- replaced radiator and condenser why won't it start now?
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more